This post is going to be one of the shortest but perhaps one of the most useful ones. I tend to write about a lot about my own experiences and feeling – and those topics are frankly very specific. However, the following points might help you to avoid some mistakes, I have made and I am still making.
- Not reading reviews of my products – not that I am so aloof but I am simply too nervous to read the negative reviews, it might be something that grew in me since school years, constantly being assessed is not pleasant but if you want to have a better product – you have to do it 🙂
2. Creating products no one is looking for – I always think up a fantastic product and spend too much time on it, yet there is no buyer for it, simply they do not know this product exists and it is beyond my marketing resources to get it in front the right audience
3. Not diving deep into the niche – going too broad into items that are already saturating the market rather then picking something specific for a group that is underserved
4. Chasing shiny objects – I am blaming You Tube here :), I do spend too much effort on emulating someone else’s way to success
5. Doing too many things at once – I always feel that I am lazy if I don’t do ten things at once :), only recently I have been learning that doing less is better
Any regrets you have? Let me know! How a great week, dear friends 🙂