I certainly have. If you have read my last post, you know that I have been doing some analysing and deep diving in order to be more successful in 2022.
Here are my conclusions that might help you to rethink your strategy or save some money, especially if you are just starting out your new business.
I was wrong on the following:
- Internet is a vast ocean and there is a space for everyone
- Free social media are there for me and will help me to build my business
- I don’t need to advertise
- I don’t need to sell locally and I can rely only on my online clients/customers
- I need to produce as many products as I can (the more the better)
- I need to be on as many social platforms as possible
- If I am patient enough, I will succeed
- If I watch enough ‘how-to’ videos, I will know everything
- If I buy courses from people who made it, I will make it too
- Having the right keywords and SEO will guarantee the success
I thought that it might be useful to put all the myths in one post. I might dive more into each one in 2022. Let me know if you have some myths, I should add to my list 🙂
In the meantime stay awesome, my friends 🙂