Working from home become the new norm in a last couple weeks. Even people who never intended work from home – simply have to.
I found myself paradoxically at home again. Nothing new to me and I eased to it quickly. However, my old fears and problems reappeared: …I can be made redundant any time. How long before I am asked to take a pay cut? And so on.
Rather than listening to these lurking thoughts, I am looking at the new opportunities. I am asking myself, where are they? In what areas? Where is my place in this?
Here is a list of few ideas that might be booming in future and might be worthwhile to explore bit more:
- online education and tutoring
- care service offering remote activities
- fitness trainers providing online sessions
- delivery service
- providing of interactive activities for all ages
- anything to do with and audio – audiobooks and podcasts
- blogging might see a Renaissance
- all crafts should be blossoming again right? (maybe a wishful thinking)
I am sure there are many more and I will add them as I go…
In the meantime I am off to polish some of my tutoring skills.
Take care and stay healthy everyone 🙂