If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know by now that I love making lists. Yes, I like to be super organised.
But there is also another reason for this. I am constantly late! I have trouble to keep up with the deadlines, tasks and chores! And I have trouble with ticking off all my points on the agenda. So I have decided to take a closer look at the reasons behind it. And surprise surprise, I did come with a brand new list of my reasons.
Please don’t laugh! Actually, I am laughing at myself here but I must say that my list was rather revealing. And here it is.
- I make my to do lists too long
- I am a perfectionist
- I think I have to control everything
- I don’t really want to do the things, on the list
- I am not honest with myself
- I don’t believe I can do it
- I don’t believe I can complete it
- I am trying to multitask too often
- I get distracted by little things
- If I don’t do many things at once I feel lazy and unproductive
So, have there been any similar reasons behind your procrastination? Do let me know. And in the meantime, take care dear friends 🙂